Sunday, January 30, 2011

Esthetics?

So, I have been thinking about what I want to be when I "grow up" and is considering Esthetics. I could be done in less than a year, and then make up to 60,000 a year.
I just need to come up with 15,000 dollars! Student loan? that would mean I would be 18,000 dollars in debt, but is it worth it?
So basically for a living i would work in a spa or doctors office helping people with hair, and skin. Another plus.. i need "models" so that i can practice!! (that would be you friends out there)
I am thinking about Elase Academy. It is about 5 minutes away from my house. I could go to school from 9 to 3 and then work at night. This is feeling pretty good!! Also, 98% of their students pass the state test, and 86% end up finding jobs.
Yes, No?
hmm... what do you guys think?
Time to fast and pray, i guess!!
cya!

2 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

I think you just need to decide what you want to do. I mean, a fast track school sounds wonderful ... but don't let the fact that you could be done SOON make the decision for you. I hope you find your nitch soon. What happened to el ed?

Kris1089 said...

You can practice on me whenever you want!! :)