Tuesday, January 25, 2011

..i miss him..

My Best Friend!!

I want to go hiking again!

It has been SIX WHOLE MONTHS!!! it is insane... it is kinda scary not knowing what is going to happen, but i guess that is what faith is for.
He recently was transfered, to a new area where he has to start fresh. I guess it has been a while since there has been missionaries in that area. So he is contacting ALL day long. He is super busy (which is super good) I am proud of him.
He is so strong.. not getting discouraged and such.
He is awesome!
Anywho.. enough bragging... how are you all?

Here is the quote of the day: "Obedience-That which god will never take by force-He will accept freely given, and he will then return to you freedom that you can hardly dream of-the freedom to feel and to know, the freedom to do, and the freedom to be at least a thousand fold more than we offer him. Strangely enough the key to freedom is obedience." -Boyd K. Packer

Its funny to think that so many people (my older brothers) think living the gospel is going to hold them back... not true.
the end.

1 comment:

Kris1089 said...

Dear Steph Steph, he won't forget about you :) he is going to focus, and be the best missionary out there!! Then he'll come home, and things will all work out. I know that it is the hardest thing in the world to not have your best friend home. It gets easier, I promise. You can call me whenever you need to chat :) I love you girl!! You've touched my heart <3