Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dieting...

Dieting is never fun. Who wants to cut out sugars and oils? not me!!!
Well.. i never really had to. All through high school i was working out 3 to 4 hours a day and had to eat to keep myself going.
Now, a year and a half out of high school i have become the heavest i have been in my whole life. I don't want to be over weight anymore. (i know i am not that bad) I have always been the bigger friend and i am about to change that.
My mom has been on the HCG diet for quite sometime and is looking awesome.
So.. she asked if i wanted to do it, i said yes and here i am 3 days in and.. wanting it to be over.
I don't want to give up though. I want to prove to myself that i have self control.
HCG basically resets your metabolism. You take drops of HCG and put it under your tongue and let it absorb into your blood. HCG also breaks up the fat in your body. With a VERY VERY STRICT diet of 500 calories you lose one pound a day.
Sounds scary right? i went online and researched it, and it really is safe. HCG is a pregnancy hormone. Everyone has it in them. it is safe for men to use. My sister was worried about it affecting my infertility in the future. It won't. HCG is actually a fertility drug. A lot of women use it to get pregnant.
It's hard. I eat when i am bored... i am bored and want to snack. ugh... but i am going to do this! i am going to fit into my jeans!! i am going to have more energy!
it is going to be hard.
i can't just eat spinach for the rest of the month (YUCK)
i may be sick of apples in a week.
i am excited though.

So you may ask "what are you going to do when you are done?"
this diet is ment to kick of weight loss. give me a new start. it is kinda like a body cleanse.
I am doing this and then getting a gym membership, and make myself healthy.
I will continue to tell you all my Journey.
it should be interesting.

No comments: