Sunday, January 23, 2011

Poor Me...

Okay, I admit I have lived a full life of awesome eyesight.
My sophomore year I had a non-stop headache, so my mom decided that I should get my vision checked. I got reading glasses that i wore like five times and then stopped.
So, tonight, i opened my computer to Facebook. (which if you haven't seen the movie Social Network, I totally recommend it.. good show) I was trying to focus my eyes, and couldn't. Everything was pretty blurry.
...is it true? is my sight getting worse? NOOOOO!! I liked the whole no glasses life style.
So.. i found my reading glasses... they are helping a lot but i still feel like my eyes are blurry... time for an eye check up?
... I am sad...
This is me "blue"

Then i realized... why be sad about something so lame?
So i am Happy, And kinda cute in these glasses?
I kinda want to go and get new frames!! Maybe something like my sisters? Her's are cute!
Look how long my hair is!! YAY!!
I also like my Chin... very defined.. ha ha
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

Thanks Steph ... I like my glasses :) And you look cute in yours.