Friday, January 28, 2011

whoa nelly..

Okay i really can't stop laughing.. it's pathetic really, but i need to share :)
I work at Famous Footwear (as most of you know) and as people leave and didn't get anything i like to say "hey, thanks for dropping by:" or "thanks for coming in"
Well, tonight, as i was working at the Jordan Landing location, I told this lady, "thanks for dropping by!" She then turned around gave me a disgusted look... then looked away, thought for a second and then turned back and said, "GET BETTER SHOES!" she then proceeded to walk out the door.
I wish i had a camera so I could have seen my face..

Had i taken a picture this is what it would have looked like

I walked to the sales associate and said, "welp, that was a first!" and i continued to laugh until i got home..
who does this lady think she is... Okay ma'am i will call the CEO right now and let them know that we need to carry better shoes. Thank you dearest lady with a weird jacket.. you made my day!! (and i am serious, she really did make my day.. so funny)

No comments: