Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spring 2011 at SLCC!

I am ready for school to start!!!!
I am bored..(and want to eat)..i wanted to do homework tonight, but didn't have anything to do.
So wanna hear my schedule starting on January 10th? Here it is
  • Computer Essentials-online
  • Conflict Management and Diversity- Tues & Thurs @ 4:00 pm
  • Intro. To Early Childhood Education-online
  • Intro. To Early Childhood Education Lab- Friday @ 9:00 am
  • Marriage and Family Relations-online
  • Elementry Physics(help me!) - online
I wasn't able to be in Drawing II.. but that is okay. These classes will keep me busy enough! I am excited to get started!! I also help my aunt out at her preschool on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursday from 9:00 am to about 3:00 pm. Then i work at Famous Footwear on Mon, Wed, Fri, nights and Saturday during the day.

After my diet, i plan on working out at 10:00 at night, or early in the morning.
If you never see me.. this is why :)

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

Good Luck Sister!! I'll work out with you!!