Tuesday, January 18, 2011

UPDATE :)

Well, hello there the five people that read my blog, how are you?
I am doing so good! Better than the black team on the Biggest Loser! ha ha (stop reading now if you are watching the Biggest Loser) They just gained nine pounds each!! ouchie!! They don't even care... and Bob & Jillian are mad!! Okay, enough of the tangent onto me :)
MAY START READING AGAIN HERE!!!
So, after starting my diet i have lost 15 pounds!! YAY!!! i feel so so so good!! I have another 2 1/2 weeks left of it, and i am feeling soo good! (I already said that) I have never eaten so much broccoli in my life, and actually really enjoy it!! After my diet i plan on cutting portions, and not eating sooo many carbs. I also plan on running! I really want to run a marathon one day oh how fun it would be!! It is going to be hard work and dedication. I can do it!!
Onto the next update.. Boys :)
first of.. i am going to my Communications class, because the amount of attractive boys in that class. There is one, but there is a possibility that he is gay... sketchy... maybe not... hmm... tough decision!
One, sat by me today, and we chatted. Maybe something stirring? we will see! But his name is Greg..is that wierd?
There are a few others... and they haven't quite made an impact on me yet!!
Ha ha super fun class!! I am also learning (don't worry) i am finding a lot of things very interesting (boys) nah it's about Conflict Management, i am finding that a lot of it will help me in Retail!
Okay next... uh... I can curl my hair, and do makeup in 30 minutes! (is that good)
I love watching Bones at night! i have 3 season to catch up on!
One day i hope to do a giveaway on my blog... i just want to be cool like the other bloggers!!
OH YA!!
My review on Sketcher Shape-ups!!
I wore them to work for five hours. I got home and my feet, ankles (huge accomplishment), knees, teeth, hair and back didn't hurt at all!! My legs didn't hurt... and i can't wait to start running in them!! They are suppose to increase your calorie burn by 13.5%!! Oh and also activate you leg muscles anywhere from 70 to 90%
They are super comfortable, and look awful, but I will wear them, and love them!
The end!
These are the Running ones, they cost $130, I got them for FREE!!!

2 comments:

Mandi West said...

A guy on the bus today told me that his shape-ups were going to help him tone his butt. That's why he bought them. ps/ he's like 50.

Bouchizzle said...

Hi steph. I'm proud to be one of the five :)