Thursday, February 3, 2011

Uh... Did I Just Pick That?

When I tell people that I hardly ever get embarrasses that just laugh. Okay.. except for the occasional rolling of the ankle, or a toot in the middle of class (hasn't happened yet but i am sure it will cause my cheeks to go red) I hardly get embarrasses.
Such as today...
I was getting out of my car.. and there it was a WEDGIE!!! hate them.
Anywho.. i decided that no one was around so i could pull it :) I positioned myself so that the backside was facing my car, and i pulled. Success.
As i turned around.. there was a girl in the car kitty corner to me.
Did she see?
oh well.. who cares! I just walked away with my head held high!!
Had it been a cute boy.. maybe i would have cared a tad bit more.
Now that i am done.. telling this story i am not sure why i shared it on the web, but it is kinda funny right?
goodnight!
and safe pickin's :)
ps. don't type wedgie into Google images.. interesting things come up!

No comments: