Friday, February 4, 2011

Holy SMOKES!

I got a gym membership to 24 Hour Fitness. I have had it since tuesday, and i have gone EVERYDAY!!! Now i know that is only 3 times, but that is 3 days in a row! it is very impressive! i figure if i am spending 30 dollars a month i might as well go everyday to make it worth it whether i go at 11:00 at night or in the morning! (i was very tired after that late night workout)
Anywho.. the best part is that while running today i ran almost a full MILE without stopping! Now, all of you runners out there probably aren't impressed. If i told you that i haven't ran in a LONG LONG LONG LONG time would that make a difference?
Well.. whether you are impressed or not! I am!! oh boy am i tired!!

1 comment:

Beano-Bayno said...

Good job! That first mile is ALWAYS the hardest. When I run 3-5 miles, I still generally have more urges to stop in that first 1 than I do in the rest combined.

Oh, and I read your subject line as "Holy SMOKERS." I couldn't figure it out for a while.