Friday, September 16, 2011

Movie Night!

Then next day at church, for some reason, church became that more exciting. Trevor was going to be there, and I was very excited to see him! I patiently waited during relief society as my stomach had the butterflies. I walked to the class that I hoped Trevor was in. Spencer my brother was sitting by the Well's brothers so I sat by Spencer. We chatted a bit, and then went to Sacrament. We also sat by them there too. I secretly didn't want to leave church.
That evening Marci and I went for a walk around Victor's Pond. I was texting Trevor the whole time. I really wanted to invite him to come with us, but I was too scared. I then got a text from Courtney Lee in the ward that they were watching Pirates of the Caribbean at someones house. I immediately invited Trevor, and he agreed. Marci and I walked home. Trevor had agreed to come, and pick us up. I mapquested the address, and we were off.
I told Trevor that we needed to go to 9400 S. As we were driving on 94th, I realized we were lost. I called Courtney, and this is how the conversation went.
Steph: Hey how do we get there?
Courtney: Well, where are you?
S: Say we are at my house!
(laughter from everyone in the car)
C: okay, well go to 12300 S.
S: okay... (laughter)
Steph to Trevor: We need to go to 12300 S.
T: Really?
S: Okay Courtney, we are at 94th so I will call you when we get to 123rd.
C is really confused at this point! : Okay
I busted out laughing. Slightly embarrassed that I put the city Sandy in the Mapquest rather than Draper. We all we laughing.
I called Courtney back, and we were able to get to the apartment complex just smoothly. Only other stumble that may have happened was me tripping in the doorway as we entered the apartment!!
Trevor and I sat on the floor next to each other. I don't remember watching the movie at all. We just sat, and got to know each other. He made me laugh, and this is when I knew that I was really starting to like this kid!!

Well, I got to go to class!!!
Stay tuned for the first time we cuddled, and the most amazing first kiss EVER :)

No comments: