Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Half glass full!

We will take a short break from my love story to just write! Enjoy!

I don't know what is going on lately, but I have found myself being a Negative Nancy! I don't see Trevor as much. I hate homework. I am not pretty enough. I am not skinny enough. All those fun thoughts that Satan tend to put into out mind. Well, you know what I say to that, "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" time to be positive. So I have composed a list of what is keeping me going. Why I am so lucky, and what makes me happy!!! (some more serious than others!)

#1 I am currently eating these...
AKA. Bliss


#2 I just bought these. I love them
#3 I look fantastic with curled hair!!
#4 I have an awesome job. I get paid pretty good, and enjoy what I do. Shoe love is True love!
#5 Trevor's Smile and hugs. They make me feel better, almost instantly!

Everyone should be jealous!
#6 Last night, I remember laughing with Trevor cause I said something dorky. I like when we laugh together.
#7 I may have just passed my first Physics test. I now know why to run into a pile of hay when my cars breaks stop working!!

#8 I get to see Trevor tonight.
#9 I have an awesome family. Speaking of which, I miss my sister!!! I have not seen her in ages!! LOVE YOU!
#10 I love the moment, as you are driving home and you realize, "man, I got it good!"

So, life may be rough. I may be hard to deal with. I may not like what I have to deal with, but heck I have quite the life! I am back to a positive state! WIPEEE!

Everyone have an Awesome day! 

2 comments:

Gramps said...

mush... get back to the love story.

Bouchizzle said...

haha dad.

Love you too :) Miss you TONS!!!