Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prime Example..

Okay,
We all know that I am not the brightest crayon in the box. I make some seriously ridiculous comments.
For instance:
Tyler, Trevor, (a few others) and myself were driving up to Park City I believe. We somehow got onto the conversation about Lakes. Tyler made a comment, "There are a bunch of bodies at the bottom of Lake Powell" and I asked, "oh dead ones?" and they continue to make fun of me for that one.

One time Trevor and I were in his car pulling up to his house. I saw Tyler's car, but not his. So I asked, "Where is your car? Oh wait we are in it"

Another one, I was getting out of Trevor's car, and told him that I am not always stupid. As I said that I ran into a tree branch.

The one I still feel stupid for was the one at work. A man came in and this is how the conversation went.
Steph: Hello, How are you today?
Man: Not too bad, how about yourself?
S: Just fine thank you.
M: I am glad someone know the difference between good, and fine.
Steph: *giggles*
I then try to say something else brilliant..
S: Well, I do try to get my grammar, do my grammar, I like to do my grammar well.
I had the hardest time trying to get that sentence correct. Stuttered a couple times. I am pretty sure it still came out wrong. The man just smiled, and walked away. No wonder I almost failed English.

I guess this make life more fun!!! I am glad I am this way. I laugh A LOT!!


Laughing :)

1 comment:

Jade said...

I hee hawed this whole post. haha