Thursday, February 9, 2012

VOTE!!!!

Calling Male, and Female Alike, especially JEN BOUCHER!!
I need some help!!!
I have four different outfit choices for my engagement photos that are TOMORROW!!!
Trevor will be wearing a Tan suit, and what ever tie matches me. So what I need help with is what outfit to choose. Remember to be nice, I like them all so don't hate if you hate all of them. Just vote for the best of the worst if it comes down to that :) I am also proud of my self timing skills, sorry for the blurry!!
Ha ha Okay here it goes!!


From Left to Right: #1, #2, #3, #4

 Okay now go, Look to the sidebar and vote :)
THANK YOU!!!

5 comments:

Jade said...

I say #1 or #3. I really love the green dress in 1 but you look cute in 3. Ugh. I am no help. Just know, you look svelte in all of them. :)

*1 is my favorite

Breanne said...

I would go with #1! I like the color :)

Anonymous said...

3!

Anonymous said...

3 and my mom votes 3 as well :) Good luck!

Lynsey said...

#3 gets my vote. Then #1 would be my second choice. The green is very nice on you.