Thursday, January 5, 2012

Go Go Go

I just wanted to drop in to write how life has been since "he put a ring on it" I can say it in three words, GO GO GO! If you are anything like me, I really enjoy going out and having fun, but I need my lazy days. Where I just relax, and enjoy cuddling and movies.
Its been crazy. From jumping around showing everyone we got engaged, to parties with friends. I don't think the Trevster and I have had one night just us. No one else. In a couple weeks. I hope I am not sounded selfish, but I kinda want one. SOON! After I get off of work tonight I have 4 days off. You should see the smile on my face right now!
Trevor starts school next week, and thats when it gets busy. He has quite the busy schedule, so I will try to enjoy having nights to myself every so often. Lifes getting busy, but I love it!!

On a bittersweet note, Our Grandma Wells passes away yesterday. She was really old, and was in pain. Its hard to lose someone, but glad to know she is in a better place. I have never met a lady with such a spunky attitude. She always made me feel so welcomed, and loved. I am grateful that I was able to meet her here in this life. Say Hi to my mommy for me, and I expect you to be in the temple with us when we get sealed!

ps. I really should start taking more pictures, make my blog a little more interesting!

No comments: