Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ONE!

Well, they asked for a current picture.. and it doesn't get more current then this!!! THis is me right at this second!! ha ha i look awesome!! silly/fake smile there oh well enjoy :)

So 15 random facts...
- I have two part time jobs and am a full time student!
-I have one sister and four brothers
- I hate loud eaters!
- i wish i was more organized!
-I love to paint and draw!
- I love the sport basketball!! GOOO JAZZ!!!
- I find the rivalry between the Utes and BYU annoying!
-My birthday is in April!
- My room is always a mess!! Even if i clean it.. with in hours it is messy again!
- i currently have a cold and do not like it!!
-I hope to one day be either a high school or elementry school teacher.
-i should be in bed right now!! it is late!
-I have an incredible fear of spiders and hieghts
-I love to go camping and sit by the campfire :)
-I love the summer time and getting really really tan!

ha ha well i am off to bed! goodnight!

No comments: