Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer is coming to an end, school starts in three weeks!!! AHH!!! say goodbye to Me! I am going to be working full time as the Associate Manager at Famous Footwear. Also for about 6 weeks I will be running the store!! The store manager will be gone, and I get to run the place! I am excited.. also freaking out!
I will also be taking 9 credits at Salt Lake Community College! I was doing 15 until I realized that I only needed 9 to get my associates degree, and that I was working full time as well. So YES i will be getting my Associates Degree by December!! I am one excited girl!!
This summer has been great! A summer of first! I have (somewhat) conquered my fear of roller coasters. Spent a weekend in St. george, gone jet skiing, four wheeling, and have taken a ride on a razor. It has been a blast! (thanks to Trevor of course) I dare say one of the best summer I have had to date. Lovin every minute. I should have taken pictures!!! Silly me!
Well, I best get going.. I am now going boating!! Livin' the life!!
And, i would also like to make a shout out to my family. Love them to death. Sunday night game nights are the highlight of my week! (pretty sure Trevor looks forward to them too) Spoons anyone?
Bye!

No comments: