Sunday, April 17, 2011

SLOW DOWN!!!!

Dear Life,
Please just freeze!!
You are speeding by too fast that I can't decide what my next move is.. it just kinda happens! ha ha
Maybe its just I need to slow down? take a moment and breathe! Well.. i guess i will go buy a plane ticket to Hawaii so I can have a week of laying on a beach.
I work 40 hours a week!!! ouchie! I never realized how much 40 is until now! It's a lot! I wake up at 5:45 Am almost every day, and that is tough! It helps that the pay checks are nice, but I am afraid that I am going to get bored.. pretty fast.
I am going to school... nothing much to say here except.. I am glad that in two weeks I AM DONE!!!!
I am sorta kinda dating a boy. Okay we are dating, but its just complicated. He actually is a sweetheart! and to my family: i hope to bring him by sometime soon! It will happen when it happens. No worries we are just starting off, we haven't even talked about the future of our relationship. Basically we just eat ice cream, and laugh... kiss.. cuddle.. all of that early relationship crap!
Oh.. and i really need a vacation!!!!!!!
Maybe St. geezy sometime soon :)
Oh and I am now 20!!!!
That is the latest catch up for now!!!
Here is the new do!
Cute and SASSY!
GOOD NIGHT!

3 comments:

Kurt N Amber said...

vacation to st geezy???? sounds fantastic to me!

Bouchizzle said...

Cute hair. But I hate the word Sassy ... over used in the boucher family. I say it's spunky. :) Much better!!

Unknown said...

I love your hair :) So fun! You're too cute!!