Friday, April 29, 2011

Funny Grandma

This is the funny thing that happened last night.
My dad and I were sitting in the living room at around nine o'clock at night. I was on the computer, and my dad was watching TV. Out walks my grandma..
Me: What are you doing with your pillow and blanket?
G: I just wanted to come sit out here.
Me: Okay..
G: Oh is it only nine at night?
Dad: Yes mom
G: oh, I thought it was the morning.
Dad and I continued to laugh as grandma went back to her room.
Up walks michael and shows my dad his booklet that has his blood pressure numbers. Out walks grandma
G: MICHAEL YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AT WORK!
Dad: Mom, it is still night time!
My grandma then hits herself in the forhead and lowers her head.
Me: Grandma it sounds like you need to go back to bed!
G: I have been a sleep for a very long time!!
I laugh for quite sometime as my grandma goes back to bed.

ha ha sooooooo funny!!!
Then this morning my grandma walks out and says.."it's morning right?"
Me: yes yes it is!

No comments: