Monday, October 27, 2008

this one is for you jen!

so its been quite sometime sense i have "blogged" so i decided to entertain my sister and write something!! so...basketball starts up in about exactly 14 days..so two weeks!! i cannot wait to play varsity basketball for my dear ol hawks!! school is fabulous and i am doing quite well!! i have decided to go to college at snow and i just need to register!
jen i simply can not wait for little bouch to come!! it will be perfect timing...last quarter../done with basketball i can miss school pretty much whenever to spend time with the two of you guys!! let you take a nap...ha ha...okay i wont miss school...ha ha but no biggie right!!
reading your "i am so lucky" blog made me want to cry...i want you to know that i look up to you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and i strive to live good so i can have a good and healthy life just like you!! you are an amazing example and i love our friendship your are hip hop and happening!! its weird to think that 3 more quarters and i am done with high school and going onto college...if i am anything like you i could be getting married in less than 3 years!! creepy (speaking of marriage my coach just got engaged TODAY) ha ha so strange but when i do get married i want to have a nice relationship just like you and joe! you two are great anyways...lets hang out soon...and i love you so much!! wow...this is long..kinda...bye

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

Okay so you are super cute! I almost cried when I read YOUR post!! I too can't wait for you to be a little auntie ... You will be a great auntie and ... I am sure that he will be plenty spoiled :)

You are a great sister ... and I wish that I could be more like you. We sure have fun together! Let's totally hang out!! Joe is going to be gone a week before thanksgiving and a week after ... so let's do something then!!

LOVE YA TONZ