Monday, June 30, 2008

water aerobics!

so when i went to water aerobics with my sister it was an hour full of new excitement...its weird all the things you do in it!! i am pretty sure i was laughing the entire time!! the best one is when you scoot backwards and then put your butt up in the water..lets just say me and my sis were working it!! ha ha and then when we left..i was like bye...(I already forgot his name) Dan??? ha ha and he was like cya!! ha ha he was a way funny instructor ha ha it was a good experience...not sure on how much i LOVE it but i do LIKE it!

2 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

Dave ... :)

Bouchizzle said...

So I am super duper bummed that you haven't posted anything new in awhile now. I mean ... where is my blogger buddy! I enjoy hearing about the silly "steph" stories. We HAVE to blog David Cook.