Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My night with mandi and alex

So last night i started the evening off at about 7 when me and mandi went to this great place called "spoon Me" it serves frozen yogurt which is quite tasty! one of my friends works there..I will be going there all the time..mainly to get there cool buttons they give you...I got one that said "you. me. spoon?" ha ha

after that we met up with my dear english buddy alex snyder...we went to micheals then to Johanns to buy jabawakee mask... i didnt get one because my wallet didnt have 5 dollars..only 3 ha ha..(i left it all at home) so then me and alex but on the mask while mandi drove..people would stare and we stared back ha ha ...we were freaking people out!! ha ha...so then we went to the skate park and took pictures..ha ha (those will be coming soon mandi has to send them to me) then went back to alex's house and walked around his neighborhood..and freaked some more people...some one drove by and was like FAGGOTS!! hha ha..it was great then we went to a park near by and there was a couple making out...ha ha...FOREVER..ha ha they didnt even mind us making aton of noise and the flash of the camera..ha ha it was great

we finally called it a night at about 11
next time i am buying a mask (because it was annoying having to share) we are going to wear black sweat shirts and white gloves..it going to be mid day and we are going to get VIDEO of us at draper park..it will be great! hopefully neal will be able to join us!

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

You are a natural blogger!