Friday, December 2, 2011

Happiness.

Hello Again.
I may go into the Rest of Trevor and I's story later. Basically, we kissed. I felt his heart racing. We said Eu Te amo in his back yard for the first time. That's actually a funny story, and kinda cute :) We stayed up late, just talking about each other. During one of those talks I got the nickname, Goofball. Some how it stuck.

Trevor was the nicest person I had ever met. I was getting a cold, and I told him that the only cold medicine was in my parents bathroom, but they were already asleep. So, he went down to Walmart and got me some NyQuil. He really would do anything for me. He is a Teddy Bear :) ha ha another funny story right there!

What I loved most is that I could be myself. I didn't have to hide the "goofy" side of me. Trevor makes me laugh, and happy. He knows how to push my buttons, but knows how to make me feel better. Its just comfortable. I was once freaking out about school, and classes. He could tell. He looked at me, and said, "steph, Get over here" We then just cuddled for a couple minutes. That was all I needed. he is awesome!

This post is getting a little mushy gushy for the Internet! So, All I gotta say is, I am HAPPY I found Trevor! Things are going GREAT!! 

Trevor and I at his Birthday Dinner!
As for me,
A week from today I will be done with school!! Due to a few things I will be taking a break next semester. I was officially promoted to being the Associate Manager at Famous Footwear with a tiny raise :) I will be working lots, and saving! Life is great. I just need to call to set up an appointment to get my Patriarchal blessing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
BYE!

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

P.S. If I find out you are engaged on your blog ... I'm not speaking to you ever again ;)

you guys are cute. It is almost sickening!! hehe LOVE YOU LITTLE SISTER!!!