Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Sister's House.

Currently..I am listening to Jace mumble through the baby monitor. I am not sure what he is doing upstairs? there is a bunch of thudding and then pauses, Hopefully he is falling asleep.
I LOVE that little man. Today before his nap he just sat on my lap and let me rub his stomach. He loves to get into his mommy's stuff. There are markers everywhere, and i had to find tape to keep the case that holds the buttons shut. He would not stop opening them. MAN he is learnin' fast! I love hearing him laugh. I love when he comes up and wants to sit on your lap. I love when he growls at me like a pirate. He is only one years old and is my nephew, but i love him to death!Thanks Jen for letting me stay and watch the little cutie!This is the face i get to play with EVERY day!

2 comments:

Bouchizzle said...

HE IS CUTE :) LOVE IT>

Bouchizzle said...

wow ... he looks SO young in this pic.