Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i should have forgotten about billy!!

so yesterday morning as i was brushing my teeth i looked up and thought..oh great i have english..then i thought a bit longer..OH SHOOT I HAVE MY FOUR ROUGH DRAFT COPIES DUE TODAY...i was like its okay..not a big deal they are not worth alot i just will do amazing on the final...well i forgot that it was the first day of the quarter so my dad kindly told me i now have a F in the class but it will go up!! anyways...back to the point of this blog..so as i was sitting in english i turned in my paper that said i got 40 out of 80 points for the day because i didnt have my rough draft!! mrs. snow was like..lets get all 4.o this quarter cause there are a few of you that i was not proud of last quarter (meaning me) so she was looking through the papers and got to mine and was like ...steph..no paper...and i was like its actually a funny story..okay not funny but...(then i told her about me brushing my teeth) she stopped everything and looked right at me and yelled THATS WHY YOU HAVE A PLANNER!!! THATS WHY YOU HAVE A PLANNER..YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS FUNNY??!!!! (i guess any teacher would be frustrated with me ha ha) i tried so hard not to laugh! i have never had a teacher yell at me like this..and she was kinda scary..ha ha well the night befor i did my sewing homework (write a story about sewing and mine was called Billys Mistake it was about a goat) that i found out doesnt have to be turned in until wednesday...so it was my mistake of forgetting about the big thing that was due and did a silly book that wont even make a difference...ha ha it was great but i used to be in good terms with mrs. snow..now i dont think so much...great..ha ha hope you enjoyed..thats two times i have written in 3 days!! ha ha 

1 comment:

Bouchizzle said...

Teachers work hard ... give her a break ... and USE YOUR PLANNER! :) haha